8" x 10" Pistol Case/Gun Rug
Premium padded case fits one (1) pistol and up to five (5) mags.
Can also be used as a padded tablet case.MAXPEDITION® GUN CASES & RANGE BAGS
Designed to fit most standard pistols and rifles, Maxpedition gun bags store easily with padded compartments and lockable zippers to keep your weapons and components secure and scratch-free. Chosen by tactical officers, competitive shooters and sportsmen worldwide.
NTOA Member Tested & Recommended
- Full clam shell opening
- Additional internal elastic retention loops
- Can also be used as a padded tablet case
- Props in product photos are not included
- Main compartment: 10"(L) x 1.75"(W) x 8"(H) View Product Dimensions Diagram
- Accommodates 1 pistol and up to 5 magazines
- One (1) 6"(L) x 2.5"(H) loop field for patches
- Dual tapered grab handles made from 1.5" webbing
- Dual-directional zippered access to main compartment
- 2 attachment points to attach shoulder strap for alternative carry option
Main interior front
- One (1) 6"(L) x 4"(H) loop field with assorted hook strips for small tools and gun accessories
- One (1) 10"(L) x 7.5"(H) zippered pocket for storing handgun
Main interior rear
- 5-channel elastic organization for pistol mags and tools
- 1000-Denier water and abrasion resistant light-weight ballistic nylon fabric
- Triple polyurethane coated for water resistance
- High tensile strength nylon webbing
- High tensile strength composite nylon thread (stronger than ordinary industry standard nylon thread)
- #AS-100 high grade closed-cell foam padding material for superior shock protection
- Internal seams taped and finished
- Paracord zipper pulls
- Stress points double stitched, Bartacked or "Box-and-X" stitched for added strength
- YKK® high strength zippers and zipper tracks
- UTX-Duraflex® nylon buckles for low sound closures
- Teflon® fabric protector for grime resistance and easy maintenance
- MAXPEDITION's nylon fabric is treated with Teflon for superb water and grime resistance.
- To clean, simply wipe down with a damp cloth. Allow gear to dry naturally.
- Do not machine wash.
- Do not use detergent or bleach.